All Carerix systems are accompanied by a support package. This means you can always submit your question, problem or request to our Support via firstname.lastname@example.org (where you will receive a request number). Our specialists will then address your request as a matter of priority. You will then receive feedback which mentions your specific request number. This number will allow you to monitor the progress of your request.
What is the fastest way to get my question answered?
- First check out the Carerix Knowledgebase.
- If you are unable to find the appropriate article, submit your question to the administrator at your organisation
- If your administrator is unable to provide an answer, he/she will present the question to the Support
- E-mail your clearly described question to the Support
Make sure your question mentions the following:
- Which application are you working with (.carerix.net)
- Who is experiencing the problem?
- Which files are involved?
If you are new to Carerix, you can submit your questions to the Support once you have followed administrator and/or user training.