LinkedIn is one of the most important recruitment channels for recruiters. At this moment in time, you probably manually examine whether potential candidates or important contact persons are already in your database and whether information is up-to-date is. And if this is not the case, you modify it manually.
A lot of steps are thus needed to make sure candidates or contact persons in your database are up-to-date. The Carerix LinkedIn browser makes this a thing of the past.
- A Chrome plugin which can be easily installed in your browser
- Compare your database with details on LinkedIn and update it with just 1 click
- You can also see if candidates on LinkedIn have already been matched to a vacancy
- Immediately make notes for candidates or contact persons while you are still viewing them on LinkedIn
- Immediately link assignment details when creating a new contact person
- Immediately match candidates to vacancies
- Click the ID number in the CxLinkedInBrowser to open the candidate/contact person directly in your Carerix platform
The Chrome plugin is available in Dutch as well as English. The language you are assigned will be determined by the settings in your Chrome browser. The CxLinkedIn browser is available in a free version (read only) and a paid version. You can thus get started immediately. Try the paid version now – it is free for 1 month. Please click the black button on the right.
How do I install the CxLinkedIn browser?
- Install the ‘CxLinkedIn browser’ template, which can be downloaded from the Carerix library.
- Open the document template via Reports: Select CxLinkedIn browser from the dropdown menu.
- Follow the other steps described in this document.