Carerix User Interface
Carerix Material Design for the best possible User Experience
First impressions count – and that also applies to your recruitment system
To be successful in the recruitment market, it is important to supply relevant, understandable and representative information to all stakeholders (candidates, clients and users), no matter which type of device they are using. After all, you only get one chance to make a good first impression. And this impression determines whether people respond as you want them to. Carerix is continuously attempting to improve the Candidate, Customer and User Experience. View the UX/UI information sheet (as pdf).
Besides giving each target group suitable instruments for creating the best possible experience, the Carerix Roadmap also places emphasis on the user interface. To improve the Interface, Carerix has based the design on the latest Usability Guidelines.
- Intuitive working: Work quickly and smartly with e.g. quick filters and auto suggest
- Representative: Make your interface part of your company layout
- Responsive / adaptive design: Perfect appearance in different browsers and devices
- Inclusive design: User-friendly and understood by all users
- Dashboards: Clear management information
- Cross browser: Perfect appearance in all browsers
- User centered microcopy: Effective position for buttons and notifications
Choose the right purpose, people will be attracted, motivated, and unified. “Robert Wong, Vice President at Google Creative Lab